The American-built Aurora series has welded stainless steel construction for resilience, however it additionally catches the eye along with the clean look and “tear-drop” double-lined hood. Much like the more expensive Echelon series, this particular grill features an advanced “hot surface” ignition to create lighting a breeze, a contoured control panel, and built-in digital thermometer with meat probes. An additional great feature Fire Magic includes is a spring-assisted lid for easy opening and closing of the lid.
Fire Magic additionally includes the very same burners located on their more costly grills. Their exclusive, “E-shaped” burner (optional infrared burners are offered) is capable of getting to high temperatures yet also succeeds whenever you turn them down and cook at lower temperatures. The E-shape burners additionally offer outstanding heat distribution, because each burner has four rows of burner ports. With 12″ of firebox room (top to bottom), Aurora can utilize convection cooking which in turn is a more efficient way of cooking.
The warranty offered by Fire Magic is just simply amongst the very best. Aurora grills are built to endure, as well as they are supported by a lifetime warranty on stainless steel components. If you buy a Fire Magic, more than likely it will be one of the very last grills you’ll ever buy.
- All stainless steel construction
- 540 square inches of cooking surface (30″ x 18″)
- Equipped with three cast stainless steel “E” burners for a combined total of 63,000 BTU’s with a lifetime warranty
- Equipped with a 18,000 BTU recessed stainless steel rotisserie backburner
- NEW – Stainless Steel Diamond Sear cooking grids, providing more cooking surface for fast, even heating and restaurant style sear marks
- NEW – Comfort touch backlit control knobs
- 110 Volt plug-in electrical supply with 12 volt transformer
- 12 volt internal oven lamps, for easy night time grilling
- New Electronic Hot Surface ignition system with flash tubes
- Includes super high torque motor, stainless steel spit rod, meat forks and a counter balance
- Spit rod storage rack
- Stainless steel valve manifold
- Easy to read hood mounted analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Feather-lite, easy lift seamless hood
- Stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Cooking grid lifter
- Disposable drip tray liners
- Stainless steel warming rack
- 36″ Stainless steel flex connector (1/2″ flare)
- For Natural or Propane gas
- Integral installation hanger